How do I know if my windows should be replaced:
- Frost or condensation on or between the panes of glass. Sure sign the windows are failing.
- Windows become hot to the touch in warm months and cold to the touch in cooler months.
- Temperature differences near windows in relation to the rest of the home.
- Air infiltration and/or loss out or around windows.
- Mechanical – Windows are difficult or impossible to close, don’t operate at all, cracked frames or glass.
- Aesthetics – Window frame are chipping, colors faded/stained, outdated design (single pane glass), or a new home purchase and just unhappy with the looks.
- Increased utility bills.